EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Wick Enterprizes LLC, Publishing Division is looking for a dynamic self-motivated individual for the role of ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Wick Enterprizes LLC, Publishing Division is a locally owned and operated company that produces two monthly community newspapers The Splash and The Current.
The Splash has an 8.000 paper distribution and is the only newspaper offering complete coverage of the Liberty Lake Community as it is direct mailed to all households within the Liberty Lake community.
The Current has a 10,000 paper distribution with some annual subscriptions but is also available for free pickup at over 240 locations throughout the community. Covering the communities from Havana to the State line and Newman Lake to Rockford.
The advertising sales representative is primarily responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients. They are the primary face of Wick Enterprizes and its publications (the Splash and the Current) to our customers, responsible for contacting local businesses, agencies, and non-profit organizations to share information about our publications and sell advertising space in both our print and electronic offerings.
They are also responsible for:
• Maintaining customer relationships and updating the contact database,
• Identifying and establishing relationships with potential advertisers,
• Preparing, suggesting, and executing promotional plans,
• Coordinating with the graphics team to ensure schedules, graphics and data specifications for advertisements are met to customer satisfaction,
• Reporting regularly on progress made and results
We are looking for someone who is/has:
• Smart, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, enthusiastic, goal oriented, and will work with urgency to meet deadlines.
• Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
• A demonstrated commitment to and involvement within the Greater Spokane Valley Community
• Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Associates/Bachelor's business/marketing-related education or equivalent experience.
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org